East Glenville Christian Preschool was established in 1963 as a non-profit, non-denominational Christian School which is open to all. The Preschool is a ministry of East Glenville Community Church. Our main goal is to teach Christian values through practical situations with the use of Bible stories, music, and prayer. Our other objective is to prepare the children for future learning by introducing basic concepts and social skills in a variety of ways so they will have a positive attitude for learning. We desire to give each child love and encouragement, offering them an opportunity to know Jesus and His love, and the skills to interact with their peers in a positive way.
- The Preschool is open from mid-September until the second week of June. We follow the Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake school calendar for holidays and closing for snow days.
- 3 Year Old Classes
- meet Monday and Tuesday, 9 – 11:30 am; Wednesday, 9 – 11:30 am is optional
- 4 Year Old Classes
- meet Wednesday through Friday, 9 – 11:30 or 12:30–3pm
- optional 4th day enhanced class Tuesday afternoons 12:30-3pm (please call for more details)
- Our teachers are experienced in working with children and are Christian women who care for the children in a loving, nurturing way.
- Our goal is to have a ratio of 1 adult to every 5-6 children in the 3 year old classroom and 1 adult to every 6-7 children in the 4 year old classroom.